Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Back!

Well the past 2 weeks I have been traveling the United States! I have been "jet setting" if you will from the Southwest to the East coast of BAWSTIN! (That's how to say Boston with the accent of course) Two weeks ago, Trav, my two cousins, and myself fly out to Las Vegas for a long weekend! It was absolutely awesome! The city is insanely busy and the lights don't stop. While we were out there we saw the UFC fight which was incredible as well as sat FRONT ROW to Kathy Griffin Live. Both were awesome and was so glad to be at both places. Other than that we gamble and enjoyed the strips of Vegas. Once we got back on Sunday, I went back to school for two short days and then turned around and flew from Chicago to Boston. I went with the IC Womens basketball team as an assistant coach. Boston was fun, but the weather there is SOOO much colder than here in IL. I enjoyed some FRESH seafood since we were bout 2 miles from the ocean. We also went to Salem, Mass where the infamous Salem Witch Trials took place. The next night we headed to downtown Boston and it was 8 degress outside!!!! We went to the actual Cheers bar and then headed to Quincy Marketplace and Fennial Hall (Spelling on that is wrong) There were tons of restaurants and shops. We couldn't do any of the real toursists sites because everything was out of season and closed by 4 pm. But overall, it was an alright trip, but needless to say I WAS PUMPED TO BE HOME!!!! There definitely is nothing like home! I hope everyone has a great Holiday and enjoys family, food, and fun tomorrow!!! I know I have a lot to be thankful for. I have great friends, a WONDERFUL family, and have been blesses with many opportunities that have shaped me into the person I am today so I thank God for all those wonderful things!

No comments: