Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HOLY COW.... I'm the Worse Blogger ever!




So I just want apologize now for not updating this for 29 days!!! YIKES! It really is hard to believe its been that long, but I am making a pact to myself to update this at least twice a week. So let's fast forward a month and begin fresh! I have been busy teaching, doing homework, and planning my trip to VEGAS!!! I leave tomorrow with my brother and two cousins! It is going to be so much fun! The best part about the whole thing is that last Thursday I got a call from Jason, my cousin, to see what I was doing on Nov. 13. I was like I don't know let me look at my schedule, 30 seconds later, I was asked to go to Las Vegas and couldn't turn down the opportunity!!!! So we leave tomorrow evening and get back Sunday night!! I am so excited because I have never been and who doesn't love shopping, booze, and gambling :) SORRY MOM Anyways.... I am going to start my OGT like Miss Heather does. My ONE GOOD THING for today is last night I got to spend the night with my mama!!! She came up to IC to talk to my honor society about Pampered Chef. We got to have dinner and just talked for awhile. I'm ready for a few days at home just to lounge and drink some wine with my favorite people!


Also, I have posted a few pictures from Halloween. I was a WHOOPIE CUSHION.

No comments: