Monday, October 13, 2008

CRAZY WEEKEND is finally over!

Well it has been a crazy week here!!! So I'm glad that today is Monday and we are off to starting a new week! Thursday was my 22nd birthday (as well as Heather's bday... I think she's 24 :) ) Thursday was celebrated with me, Andrew, and 12 girls going to dinner at the Toad for some pizza and drinks. The night ended up being a blast but I'll let you fill in the blank with what we all did! Friday was Follies here on campus. Follies is the all school talent and variety show and anyone can sign up and they pay out for the top 3 places. Well myself and a friend did a SNL skit with Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin. I played Mrs. Clinton and we rocked it out. We ended up winning 2nd place for 50 bucks! So that was fun. I'm going to try and post some of the video online so you can see it. Everyone loved it and laughed their butts off so that was our main goal.
Saturday was a busy day! Mom came up for the football game and homecoming parade. After the game, Mom and I went to Andy's for dinner with his family and his roommates families. After that we went to the Homecoming Dance. The dance was a blast and the first two pics are from the dance.
I hate to end this blog so quickly without any details, but life is so crazy and I'm going to be late for work this morning. I'll be sure to update tomorrow or Thursday when things settle down!




1 comment:

Heather said...

I wanna know if you kept your title in the powder puff football game? I'm anxious to read another post.