Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October ALREADY????

Well this post will be quick since I am sitting here drinking my coffee, reading the paper online, studying for a test I have in 2 hours, and attempting to update my blog. Today I leave for Grinnell, Iowa for the MWC golf tourney. This is our conference tourney and the winner of this gets to go to the National Golf Tourney which is in Florida this year. This following link is to our Midwest Conference Website. http://www.midwestconference.org/wgolf/2008/9_30_08.pdf You can see when we tee off and what each player shots and so forth. Also, I was named Player of the Week, so right now there's an AWFUL picture of me up on their website. This week has been crazy with trying to get everything caught up for all the classes I am missing the next 2 days. Last night, my junior high team had a game against one of my best friends, Fatty! So it was great to get to see her and her family who came to the game. After an ugly 24 minutes, we came out victorious!! It was a blast getting to coach vs her. Well I hate to get off so quickly, but time is money!!!
Also, there was a tragic death in our small town this past week with a farming accident. Please keep Nick's family in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Heather said...

How amazing are you? You go, Sista! Named conference player of the week & beat Fatty's team in basketball. You are a Rock Star!!!!

We are very proud of you & wish you well in the Conference Tourney. Never know, Little Sista & Big Mama could follow you to Florida!!!