Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday in a Hotel

Well as the title of today's blog reads, I'm sitting in our hotel room after a days worth of 18 holes on the Links. Today was a pretty good day as I shot a 78. I am currently tied for 2nd with 5 other girls. So tomorrow is a big day and hopefully I'm up for the challenge of kicking some butt!! Earlier this week, I got to coach my first jr. high game and we WON!!! Believe me, it is nothing like watching 7th and 8th grade ball at home, but we are learning and getting better and that's all that matters. We are currently 2-1 and play on Tuesday vs. my best friend's team (Fatty's team). They unfortunately aren't the greatest either, so it should be interesting to say the least. Well nothing else exciting has been going on, other than busy days full of classes, meetings, practices, and doing homework. I am soooo ready to be a real teacher :)

No comments: