Friday, January 16, 2009

5 Day Weekend!!! Man, I love Teaching

Today I woke up to my phone ringing at 5:30 am. It was my cooperating teacher calling to deliver the message that school had been cancelled again today. It was also cancelled yesterday and with no school on Monday in honor of MLK..... FIVE DAY WEEKEND! However, on Monday I have a teaching seminar I have to attend but it doesn't start until 1 pm. I didn't do much on my day off yesterday except relax and dust and vacuum my room. It was pretty gross! On the agenda for tonight is a Girls Night! I'm going to a country concert called Ya'llapollooza. Jason Aldean, Leann Rimes, Phil Vassier, Joe Nichols are just a few out of the thirteen bands. It should be a good time. Anyways... off to pack for the weekend and get a few things done.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Gotta love the sound of that phone ringing at 5:30 in the morning. It's music to my ears