Monday, January 19, 2009

Back to a Routine




Well I have enjoyed my FIVE day weekend. Yep, that's right 5 days. I lucked out and got 2 COLD days last Thursday and Friday. With the windchill, it was roughly -18 outside, so my school district cancelled school. It was nice, but I am definitely excited and ready to get back into a routine and really begin my student teaching career. This past weekend I went to a country concert in Springfield with five of my girlfriends from school. All of them are older than me and graduated already so it was especially nice to see them and I realized just how much I missed each of them. The concert was great and the artists were fantastic. Jason Aldean, Leann Rimes, Keith Anderson, Joe Nichols, and Phil Vassier were there just to name a few. Anyways, a good time was had by all.

Top picture: Jason Aldean. He sings Hicktown, Relentless, Johnny Cash, and more.

Next picture: Alissa, Beth, Me, and Jackie. My luck all four of us were in Fatty's wedding.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Make sure to update so we can keep up with your student teaching adventures!