Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Untitled

I have no clue really what to even talk about as I sit here, but what I do know is that I am way jealous of all of those back home who got a snow day today!!! We got nothing this morning but it did start snowing around 1 pm today and is still coming down, so there is always tomorrow. Other than student teaching, my life is pretty boring. Getting up early, teaching all day, coming home to clean, do laundry, or work on homework pretty well consumes my day. (HOLY CRAP, did I just sound like a damn adult?!?!?) Anyways, I am hoping to have a more exciting entry later on this week.

1 comment:

Heather said...

All work & no play, huh?! Kind of stinks, huh?! Your routine as of late sounds like my world each day. I often wonder if I'm living in the movie Ground Hog Day. Each day seems to just repeat itself!

Glad to see you updated! Always enjoy reading your goings-on. Have a good rest of your week. (Have Andy take you out to eat or make supper for you or something. Put a little splash in your day!)