Sunday, January 11, 2009

A New Pair of Eyes

This week I had LASIK eye surgery done. One word to describe it: AMAZING. It is almost scary how quick the surgery is and how fast my vision has gotten better. It was all worth it and highly recommend it to anyone considering! Anyways, Winter Break is coming to an end which is a bitter sweet feeling. It was so nice to see friends and classmates and catch up and then lounge around all day long if I wanted to, but starting tomorrow life will become busy again. I have doc appts and meetings all day back at school and then Tuesday I start student teaching. UNBELIEVABLE how it feels like yesterday when I was a senior in high school. I very excited to start teaching, but nervous all at the same time. I will be teaching PE at a high school and then PE and Health at an elementary school which is what I have found that I really really enjoy. Anyways, I need to get packing to head back to school. I hope everyone is having a good New Year thus far!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good luck with your student teaching. You will do great!

Glad we got to spend a little time with you over break. Always enjoy it.

Love ya!