Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School

Today is the first day of classes! It is so hard to believe that in 4 months I'll be student teaching and in 9 I'll be a part of the "real world"!!! I don't have class til noon everday of the week. Most of would be pumped to have this schedule but not me. I'm so much more of a morning person. So I've promised to get myself up at 7:45 am each day and begin working out at 8. So far, so good! I can't wait to see all the professors and fellow classmates. Tonight I think I'm going to grill out. Gotta use up some of the meat Mom and Dad sent with me! There is not much going on today other than class. Yesterday I had a basketball meeting. I was excited to see all the girls and the meeting ended up being more a catching up session with everyone. It seems that everyone is pretty excited about the upcoming season.
Today's quote: "If you aren't living on the edge, then you are taking up way too much space!"

No comments: