Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HUMP Day!

It's finally Wednesday and we are about to jump over the "hump" of the week. Yesterday was the 1st day of classes and nothing really exciting there. I already had homework in the two classes I had yesterday and along with the homework came a fever blister! I guess seeing all the projects that are due throughout this semester was a little overwhelming. So I had to exercise it all off last night. One of my teachers, Amy, and I took a 2 mile walk. It was nice catching up with her again and just talking about life. For those of you who don't know, Amy is the teacher who I kept in contact with over the summer. Today is my first day of my pyschology night class. NOT EXCITED ABOUT IT! The class starts at 6:30pm and ends at 9:50pm. I have no clue what I'm going to do for that long!! Anyways... in 3 days we have our first golf tourney here at school. I can't wait to see my mom and dad!! Off to shower and get ready for my classes this afternoon and this evening.
Today's quote: When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass!
Bobby Knight

No comments: