Thursday, August 28, 2008

VERY VERY PuMpEd!!!

This morning I could barely wait to get outta bed I was sooo excited and relieved all at the same time. My dad finally has a JOB!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO I found out last night during one of my night classes and I could barely contain myself. He will begin working at Lee's Sports as an assistant sales rep. Hopefully he'll move up the ladder quickly! Last night I had my first night class that lasted from 6:30 pm to 9:50 pm and he got out at 9:43pm!! It was awful! Its a alcohol and addiction pysch class which sounds great, but it was terrible. The teacher lectured for an hour and 20 mins and then we watched an addiction video for 2 hours and then class was over. I'm not sure, but I don't know many people who can sit in a room for 3 hours and 20 mins and not a say word!!!!!! This morning I have to go work for one of my ex-teachers Mrs. Cockerill. I've had her every semester until now since I've been at IC. She moved into a new office and building on campus so she asked if I could come and help file some stuff for her. Of course, I couldn't say NO!! (I think I get that quality from my mother) Today I have class from noon til 4, then playing 9 holes, then working out, and then I believe me and a few friends are going to head to downtown J-ville for a few drinks.
Today I'm not throwing out a quote, but a piece of info. One of my former teammates, Kristin, was in a car accident 2 days ago. The person who hit her died, but she is in stable condition now. She has a shattered femur and ankle in one of her legs. She's had surgery and they think everything will be ok!! Keep her in your thoughts!

No comments: