Thursday, August 21, 2008

BORED BORED BORED

Well I have officially moved back to school for the year and right now I'm bored stiff!!! My days usually consist of getting up for golf practice, coming home after 5 hours of golf to eat and lay down, then off to Family Video for another movie! I can't wait til everyone gets back on Saturday. Our first day of classes begin on Tuesday and I couldn't be more ready. It is hard to believe that in 9 months I'll be in the real world trying to find a job. Tonight my boyfriend, Andy, is coming over after his football meeting to watch one of the four movies I rented today. And since this is my first blog, I decided that I want to leave a random quote at the end of each post.
So here goes the first one, Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! I knew you would get the itch. Can't wait to check up on you each & every day. Love the quote idea at the end. Have fun blogging!