Friday, August 22, 2008

Just Another Friday

Today I woke up bright and early to get up for a wonderful golf practice. Nothing too exciting there. We had to play 9 holes and chip and putt. I shot a 40, which I am not extremely happy with. This afternoon I am reorganzing for the upcoming school year. Today is campus is crazy. The incoming freshmen and transfer students are all moving in. Tomorrow and Sunday most of the returning students will be coming back. I can't wait to see so many familiar faces. Tonight I believe Andy and I are going out to dinner. He finally has a free night away from all the football meetings. This weekend will be exciting with lots of celebrating of the new school year. I think even the newly married Joe and Fatty may make an appearance and stay at my house tomorrow night!
Today's quote is from John Ray: Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.

No comments: