Sunday, August 24, 2008

Exciting Weekend

Yesterday was a great day! I woke up way too early but that's alright. Yesterday morning I ran some errands in Jacksonville and then decided to stop in on the IC girls soccer game. There I saw a few of my friends who hadn't seen all summer long. It's so nice to catch up with everyone. The token question always seems to be "How was your summer?". At about 3 pm Joe and Fatty made their way to my house. Andy, Mere, Joe, Ash, and Me all sat around in our living room listening to music, enjoying a few beverages, and catching up. It was so great to see them and they are sooooo happy! They got 5 sets of wine glasses from their wedding and couldn't take one of them back. So guess who got it? ME. Joe said it was my early birthday present! I hope he wasn't that serious! At about 5:30 all five of us went out to dinner at CR's. A little dive diner with great greasy burgers and 1.75 beer! After CR's, we went to the Toad for a mixed drink or two and then headed to one our other friend's house. At about 11, I was pooped and so were they. So they headed home and I hit the sack. Today should be an exciting day. It's a friend of mine's birthday today. They are having a tequilla themed birthday party! Who knows how crazy that'll get. I think Renae may make a trip to my house and then we will head to that party. Tiff may even come up too!! Well that's all for today. I hope my mom, Heather, and friends had a great time at the concert last night. They went to see The Boss himself. From the voicemails, it sounded like a good good time.
Today's quote was given to me by Heather: Life is a coin. You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.

No comments: