Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pleasant SURPRISES!!!

Today was a GREAT day!! Last night when Andy came to my house he had something behind his back. Of course, because I know he's Mr. Predictible, I said why in the world did you buy me flowers!!! He gave me a dozen of red and pink roses. The occassion?? There wasn't one. The card said Just Because! I am very lucky! Then today when I got home from my classes and practice, I had a card laying on my bed from Heather! In it was a great surprise as well, a giftcard to Subway! It's perfect because I usually eat Subway before our basketball games. (THANKS AGAIN HEATHER) Also, I let Andy know what I got from Heather and I let Heather know what Andy got me, and they have decided to out do each other! I'm glad to be in the middle of that arguement! :) Anyways.... tonight Andy and I made homemade lasgana! It is fantastic. I'm eating as I type. Other than that, it was a good day!

No comments: