Monday, September 8, 2008

Unexpected Drive Home


This past weekend was filled with golf, gallons of gas, and good times! Friday we had a golf tourney at Knox and it was UGLY!!! I played awful and my team did the same thing. It was not a good day, but I did get to eat a 30 dollar steak on IC's tab. So that was good! On Saturday, we played at Monmouth and after a few rough holes, I got my head out of my butt and played some pretty good golf. I ended up tying for 4th place, but got 5th due to a scorecard playoff. After the tourney, we drove back to school and got back early enough that I decided to come home for a good friend's wedding. It was so nice to see everyone and dance the night away. The night ended with me and enough wine to just go to bed as soon as I could! Sunday was much of a loafing day! Dad and I watched football all day while Mom and I cooked and baked all day. I was going to head back to school after a delicious steak dinner, but there's just something about being at home that I couldn't pull myself away from. Today, after an early morning wake up call (right Mom) I headed back to school. I had to go to my placement at the High School again today and this time my outlook on high schoolers isn't as harsh, but I still don't think I like it that much yet.

No comments: