Monday, September 15, 2008

WONDERFUL WEEKEND AT HOME!








Sorry I'm a little behind on updating, but I didn't bring my computer home for the weekend. This past weekend was the biggest weekend in my community, the Wheat Festival!! Even though I'm not a young kid anymore, I still love the Wheat Fest. It was so nice to get to see all my friends and girls whom I haven't seen in awhile. On Friday, I went to the Miss Okawville Fair Pageant to watch my beautiful godchild Kaidyn and my SISTA SUE Zoe. Zoe was the retiring Jr. Miss! After a long and HOT night, Kaidyn was crowned 1st runner up and she didn't cry (which I think was a biggere defeat!) Saturday was another hot and humid day! In the morning I got my dyed to a brunette! Everyone seems to like it except my family! Imagine that! Saturday night was filled with remincing about high school days with all of my classmates. After a few drinks, we got the bright idea to start a flippy cup game in the middle of the park. It was a blast and many of us felt like crap the next day. Sunday was my favorite day, PARADE day! After a crappy morning of weather, Sunday turned out to be the nicest day of the weekend! Later on in the night, my friends Christine, Allison, and Carrie all enjoyed 2 of the carnival rides! (One ride in which we didn't even pay for because those GOOD LOOKING carnies thought we were HOT!) We all laughed and screamed on both rides and felt like we were in Jr. High all over again.

It was great to go home once again. Now I won't be home for at least a month or until Thanksgiving depending on when basketball all starts up.

No comments: